Friday 28 March 2008

Zak's room on Ohdeedoh

There's something so familiar about this room...

I was very excited to see Zak's room and my handiwork on one of my fave baby-related sites this morning: Ohdeedoh. They posted the link to the real living site where I'd written an article on decorating a newborn's nursery in black and white. Quite odd to jump onto a site you go to regularly and see something of your own! I got a bit overexcited and even showed Zak (cause at 16-months, I'm SURE he understands!), but he did recognise it - he pointed to his monkey and swivelled his head to look around the corner to his room. Funny boy. Anyway, if you haven't checked out this site, you must. And not just because I'm on it - it's got great inspiration, advice, cool comps and heaps more. And if you don't have a baby, check out its big-sister site Apartment Therapy for the same stuff but on a grown-up scale. Thanks guys for the mention.
x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was excited to see it there too! So if I was excited, surely you can be OVERexcited! Its a fab nursery too I am totally inspired...now, just need to sort out that baby bit!

belinda graham said...

haha yes, it's funny what gets us excited! glad you like x

Anonymous said...

Definately one of my fave blogs... congrats on the meantion!!! You must be STOKED :)

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

CUTE! i saw this as well....very cool, Zak must be excited hehe

Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com