Monday 3 March 2008

new real living issue out today

April 2008 issue

The April issue hit the shelves today and also the web. Well, part of it hit the web. For some REALLY annoying reason I'm having major dramas with the website so some of the pics are not loading and neither will the mag sampler. So, in the case you've popped on here before checking out the site, go to this link - it's the test site where for some reason everything looks rosy, but the live site is all warped. I'll do my best to fix it ASAP so stay tuned.
And just to top off my seemingly waste of a day at work, my email has crashed and won't let me on, so I can't do ANYTHING without access to my system. I sometimes miss old-fashioned archives...
Anyway, rant over - enjoy the issue!
Bx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally loving the issue. Loving the rooms and colours inspired by famous paintings also :D not entirely sure what I'll do with my free table runner but since its in my colours Im sure Ill come up with something (as its a bit too small). You know what you should give away... more of those notebook/postit handbag books... they are the BEST.