Friday 3 October 2008

sneak peek: november real living


Notice the camouflaged coffee table? Just one clever colour trick in this issue!

It's out Monday. Be sure to pick it up at your newsagent or supermarket (and buy it too, of course!) and also check out the website. I started back at work on Monday doing the website - my first upload will be the Christmas issue (out early November). So far I've just written a list of some of the content. Hmm, going be interesting working from home with two little ones!
Back to the content: if you want to star on the website - or your handiwork, anyway - shoot me an email at bgraham@acpmagazines.com.au. I'm after great before and afters of rooms/furniture/anything. Cause everyone loves looking at makeovers!


x

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I just scored a Real Living subscription for my birthday, I'll buy this months issue tomorrow then they'll be delivered right to my hot little hands after that. Yay!

Good luck with the workload, you'll have no problems multitasking with the kidlets, us mums can do everything.

 Viv said...

Can't wait to see this issue! I've got a lot of time on my hands now that I've started maternity leave and I plan to cram in as many DIY projects as I can before the bub arrives. Well, as many as the budget and my energy levels allow that is...

I'll send you photos of the nursery once it's complete if you would like to have a look.

I've been posting progress photos here: www.ishandchi.blogspot.com. Sloooowly getting there.

Btw, I've been following your blog for a little while now. Love your renovations!

All the best, Viv xx

Anonymous said...

Ohh yay! I'd love to feature. Lots of things to choose from though. What do you think would be best?
BTW you're a super multi-taster, you'll be fine with 2 littlies.

belinda graham said...

thanks guys - yes, yes, send them in Viv, it's looking beautiful! And Danielle - whatever you love/are proud of the most. x