Friday 31 October 2008

Time to... pick your chrissy cards (can you believe it?)


Chrissy cards in everything from cool retro designs to so-Aussie beach style

What with putting up my Christmas tree at the weekend (and taking it down again. Check out the website Monday for pics and a completely awesome and totally insightful interview I did with myself. ha!) reading this month's Christmas issue of Real Living, writing about tree decorations and uploading yummy turkey recipes to the website, I'm very much in the Christmas mood! I've even kinda started shopping - so far though, for myself. So when the lovely Natalie Sullivan who designed and printed Layla's birth announcements for me emailed to tell me her shop had gone live and she was adding Chrissy cards to her range, I figured now is as good a time as ever for a gentle reminder that now is the time to get cracking on ordering personalised Christmas cards.


Sweet and simple.

For years I've attempted to do the Christmas photo card and every year they go out with a photo stuffed inside, but this year, I just might get my act together and actually get a family pic put on a card. Especially because we still haven't had a decent family-of-four photo! I love this one, above, from Natalie. Sweet and simple. And there's nothing quite like receiving a customised card - you feel oh-so-special when the greeting comes from the sender, not Hallmark. Check out Dizzy Wizzy Design and chat to Natalie if you'd like something different - she loves the challenge of creating something new.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Belinda. I just found your blog recently, but I have thoroughly enjoyed every post that I've read so far. Thanks for mentioning the Dizzy Wizzy Design shop. I am a huge fan of photo cards for Christmas. Super easy, quick, and totally stylish, especially if you choose one of Natalie's designs. :)

belinda graham said...

thanks julie! and welcome!