Wednesday 22 October 2008

Inspired Wednesday: wallpapered buffet


The wire bowl of wool is a cute decor idea for the crafty kids. Image from Elle Interior

My name is Belinda and I'm a wallpaper addict (which is rather odd considering the only wallpaper in my house is on a chest of drawers, in a picture frame and covering a canvas - not actually on a wall). It's been five days since my last post on the subject, but this was too pretty to not share. If you couldn't handle Cole & Son's Cow Parsley on a whole wall, why not do it on the cupboard doors of a buffet? Great idea for a less-than-glamourous second-hand one. Right, back to work for me. x

4 comments:

paula said...

i love this idea. it's just stunning.

Bespoke Letterpress Boutique said...

I feel your pain. I am a wallpaper addict, with rolls of off cuts laying around but none on my walls!!

I love this buffet, so very perfect!

Anonymous said...

Spectacular!

Anonymous said...

I have been in love with this wallpaper for so long *saves image to inspiration folder*

I also wanted to thank you for linking me on your site. I will be adding you to my blogroll as well.