Friday 29 August 2008

sneak peek: real living october issue


October 2008 issue of Real Living

It's out Monday and this month I'm happy to say no member of my family is photographed inside it (that I know of, anyway!). At first it was a novelty reading the mag from scratch without any knowledge about its contents, but that soon wore off and I've found myself logging into the system to check out the pictures and features. There are a some good ones, including an amazing kitchen in the shopping pages, a lucky reader's home makeover with a very dreamy buffet (below), the art of display and a peek into three friends' homes with a similar theme.


I'm a little bit in love with this Rodin Lattice Buffet, from $890, Touch Interiors. I wonder if I can sneak it into the kitchen budget...

You can check out some of these pics on our online sampler from Monday here. Enjoy!

No comments: