Tuesday 16 September 2008

new book: madison living


Out now: Madison Living, $29.95

I saw an ad for this yesterday in the latest Madison issue: Madison Living. See how far out of the loop I am while on maternity leave? My own company releases an interiors book and I have no idea! I'm assuming it's a collection of all the homes they've featured over the past few years in their lifestyle section, but am hoping there will be some new stuff too. According to the plug: "madison living covers beachside houses, winter country retreats and modern apartments. We profile women from all walks of life who take inspiration for their homes from a plethora of styles, including Moroccan, French, shabby chic, beach cool and many more. madison living has something for everyone and promises to deliver fresh, inspirational ideas for your home or apartment. Whether it's luxe or less you're after, our must-have book offers loads of ideas and tips to help you create your dream home. "
I'll let you know what it's like if I ever get a chance to flick through a copy, but until then, here is a little taste from their website.


Cute cupboard!


I'm not loving this collection of pics, but here they are anyway

If you want your own copy, you can get it online at Magshop or from bookstores for $29.95. I also checked out the home section of their website. Here are a few pics...


Fashion as art. I want that flapper dress!


Bold black and white stripes vamp up an old chair


Yet another use for wallpaper. But at a gazillion dollars a roll, maybe the Florence Broadhurst is not the best option as a table runner! All images from Madison magazine

1 comment:

Anastasia said...

i saw this in a newsagency a while ago - it looked good...their living section in the mag is my favourite part!!