Friday 19 September 2008

Baaah, I'm a sheep


Cutest sheep illustration ever by Paul Dallgas Frey. I found him doing a Google image search for a sheep but you must check out his website: he's funny and talented and full of life and postivity.
It's a great read!

Despite being a web editor, I have no clue about a lot of internet stuff, so completely ignored the two little "followers" that I noticed recently on my dashboard. But then I kept noticing it on other blogs I frequent so actually looked into it and being the sheep I am, added it too! Sooo, in the words of Facebook, will you be my friend? If you check here regularly, click the "follow this blog" link in the top right-hand corner. Apparently, it's more than a popularity contest, but I have yet to understand the benefits! x

No comments: