Monday 8 September 2008

cute and easy idea


Draw your way to priceless heirlooms. Pics from Lille Lykke

And you thought plain, white modern wardrobes were boring! I've heard of wallpapering them, decal-ing them, covering them in photos and of course painting to jazz them up, but this takes the cake: a whimsical antique princessey armoir drawn on the doors. As odd as this sounds, to look at it, you really only notice the outline. Simple, clever, stylish!


La la lovely

Great idea for a girlie bedroom without the antique price tag, but perfect for little princesses!

4 comments:

PUMPKIN PETUNIA said...

Adorable and very clever. I love it!

ModernGear TV said...

I LOVE this! And...I love your blog...I'll be back often. Great great stuff...

belinda graham said...

hi guys, thanks for stopping by! Glad you likey! x

lillelykke said...

Hi Belinda,
Nice to see you were also taken by the simplicity of this wardrobe! Imagine it's just an IKEA piece but than taken to the next level!
Hopefully see you again in my blog: LilleLykke.
Regards, Caroline