Monday 19 January 2009

this week, why don't you...

...do this...

Make your own library-like cards by simply filling in the boxes with text here. Great for blog to-do lists or unique messages. I thought I'd fill mine with some funny things Z has done in the past few weeks.
...shop this...


This lovely lady is called the Molly bag and is, like all her Louenhide sisters, going for 50% off at Real Shopping until January 29. Also, must check out pretty new cushions - might need to put the Paris one on my wishlist... And don't forget: free delivery for any purchase from this site.

...eat this...


Yes, even if you don't know children, Rafferty's Garden Apple, Pear + Cinanamon puree should be put into your shopping basket next time you get to the supermarket. Because if you heat it up a little bit and squirt it over a bowl of ice cream, you just might experience heaven. Also good without ice cream. My sister is a pilot and takes these with her so she has yummy healthy snacks at all times (cause we all know how good airline food is!). I'd love to see her co-worker's faces though when she whips out a pouch of baby food! Speaking of baby, no added anything and just what it says in the title also makes it good for the littlest ones. Miss L gobbles these down regularly. Oh, the site has great baby recipes too.

...join this...


Design, make, sell, buy, write about or do anything else that involves kids or kid's products? Join this brilliant online community - Skout - for all kinds of advice, friendship and networking. It's a great way to get your stuff known globally or just pick the brain of like-minded people.

...read this...


I had a flick through Oliver Heath's new book Urban Eco Chic on Saturday and was thisclose to buying it. Only reason I didn't was because I was looking for something specific and had to save my pennies in case the next book shop had it (it didn't, but anyway... ). But it did look lovely - lots of great pics and a heap of info on living a stylish, but greener, life. So I had to check out if he had a website - of course he does! Some lovely pics and info on his site and blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

His book does look good,i was going to buy it from the book depository for what worked out to be only $29.00au. How much was it in the shops here?

belinda graham said...

hi megan! I'd go the book depository too - that was my other reason for not getting it, actually! I think it was around the $45 mark.

Anonymous said...

Love these posts. Very cool interesting things. That reminds me I need to bookmark the book depository website :) Hardcover photography books are so damn expensive.

la la Lovely said...

Thanks for the lovely tips, as always!!!! Great finds!
Happy week!
That baby food looks so interesting.. we don't have anything like that (or packaged like that, that I am aware of).
x T