Thursday 10 April 2008

a little incentive...

Inexpensive and effective newspaper display

To entice some responses to the post below, I'm going to give the best idea (as chosen by the lady doing the window) a free copy of the June issue of Real Living, out early May. If anyone has ever posted a magazine by Australian Post (especially overseas!), you'll know this is a generous offer. Just kidding - but postage does seem expensive for what it is! So far, it's all Danielle's, who posted some great pics and ideas on her blog, including this pic, above.
Looking forward to some comments. Or, if you'd rather, email me at bgraham@acpmagazines.com.au. Or vote (above right) for the technical stuff!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooHoo... glad she liked some of my ideas. The birds and newspapers are my fave. Since she sells second hand goods it would be nice if a recycling message got across. Turning used goods into something beautiful.

I always wanted to go into merchandising when I worked in retail. Dressing my stores was the favourite part of my job.

I'll keep seraching for more pics, I'll just edit and add to the same post on my blog. Incentives really fire me up :P oh and my love of OpShops

Polka Dot Bride said...

I posted Aprils issue plus two others to a US blogger and almost died at the postage cost- whoops!