Tuesday 16 December 2008

loving... lovestamp!


Always with me - my babies!

Much love and big thanks goes out to Jo Petrie who's just opened two web stores selling gorgeous handmade stamped jewellery. I came home from Canberra last week to a mailbox full of bills (and a few fines, too. grr). But there was one lovely package in amongst all that: this gorgeous necklace she made and sent to me as a gift featuring my adorable children's names. I was very touched at the gesture and have worn it every day since. She said she'd sent some out to women who've inspired her, which is a gift in itself to think I've managed to do that to anyone at all amongst my ramblings!
So, Jo, I'm sending you hugs through the web and hopefully some visitors and customers too. Check her store out - Made it for Australia and New Zealand customers and Etsy for the rest of the world - she has various designs, all customisable, all sterling silver, all lovely. Great as gifts or just to treat yourself to a little reminder of those you love and those who love you back. Sweet. Jo also has a great blog Jo Girl's Journey so swing by and say hi.

2 comments:

Jogirl said...

Hi Belinda,

Thank you so much for the hugs and blog love. This post was very touching and I really appreciate it. I love your blog, and feel very honoured to be featured.

Merry, Safe & Beautiful Christmas to you and your family.

Love

Jogirl

Anonymous said...

That is a gorgeous gift, how sweet.